No campfire is needed to make this delicious treat whenever a s’mores craving strikes! Use either your oven’s broiler or a kitchen torch and the microwave to whip this up in just moments.
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini chocolate chips
- Skor baking bits
- Graham crackers, for dipping
- Fill the bottom of an oven-safe dish with a layer of mini marshmallows.
- Broil or scorch with a kitchen torch until the marshmallows are just beginning to blacken (or turn a dark golden brown if you’re one of “those people” who only eats ‘perfectly toasted’ marshmallows).
- Sprinkle just enough chocolate chips and Skor bits on top to cover in a thin layer.
- Return to oven (which has been turned off) for 2 minutes to melt chocolate, or microwave on medium power for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer dip to mouth via graham crackers.